Help...Mat leave letter question 😣

A

So I have a dilemma... I am giving formal notice to my employer about when I plan to take my maternity leave. I was going to just write a formal personalized letter to my HR lady and my direct branch manager as those are the two people I told in person. However I have another supervisor above me that wants to receive an official letter and may need to CC payroll as well and it seems silly to write personalized letters for everyone... so now I am going to write general notice letter, sign it, scan it, and attach it to an email with everyone necessary referenced... I just don't know how to open it... "To whom it may concern" or "To all it may concern" seems silly. These are casual people but still my uppers and I speak to them daily on a first name basis... But I can't say "dear (HR manager) (branch manager) and (administrative supervisor)" that just sounds silly... ugh... What do I do? Anyone have any ideas on how to formally address at least 3 people you know by name in one letter...?

My letter:

September 1st, 2016

(Plural Formal Greeting) ,

This letter is to inform you that, as I am pregnant and due on November 25th, I wish to take maternity leave starting November 14th, 2016.

It is my intention to take both 15 weeks of maternity leave and 37 weeks parental leave for a total of 52 weeks. My anticipated return to my position at (Company) would be November 13th, 2017. As is required by the Employment Standards Code, I will be providing at least 4 weeks written notice confirming my intentions to return on the date I have provided you or, should any unforeseeable circumstances arise, an update in regards to any changes in the status or timing of my return.

Please, let me know if there is any way that I can help ease the transition of my absence as I would like to ensure it goes as smooth as possible. Last of all, please, feel free to contact me with any further questions you might have or if you need any formal medical documentation from my doctor.

Sincerely,

(Name)