Home Gender Prediction

Madison
So since I am still 4 weeks away from even possibly finding out I looked up fun ways to guess at home. ☺️ 
1. The Ramzi Theory, in your early ultrasound based on what side the placent is attached to (right or left) to guess the gender. If it's on the right its a boy and left it's a girl. Mine was on the left, girl.
2. Skull Theory, this one is a little hard to explain and you have to compare it to a model of a female and male skull. I couldn't exactly tell from my recent ultrasound so my answer is inconclusive unless someone can tell me otherwise!
3. You take baking soda & your own urine sample and mix. If it fizzes like soda or beer it is a boy. If it does nothing at all like juice or water, it's a girl! mine fizzed, boy. 
4. Odd or Even, According to Mayan tradition, if you total the mothers age at conception with the year of conception and the answer is an even number, you're having a girl. If the number is odd, a little bundle of blue is in your not so distant future.
mine, 2016 + 19 = 2035 odd, boy. 
5.  Chinese Calendar, you just enter in your age at conception and the month of conception and Voila! you can find out your babies gender. Mine was boy!
6. Heart rate, this one you get your babies heart rate from your doctor. If it's above 140, girl. Below 140 boy! mine was 186 and 183, girl!
7. Ring test! Now this is usually done with a wedding ring, since I am not married I used my promise ring. it is said of the ring swings in circles then it is a boy. If the ring swings back in fourth then it's a girl! mine went in circles, boy!
8. Feel your feet! if this pregnancy is giving you cold, dry hands and feet, expect a boy. Soft and warm? Probably a girl. mine are cold and dry, boy!
9. Cravings, does the idea of chips and dip or crackers and cheese make your mouth start to water? If you answered yes, there may be a boy on the horizon, but if the idea of pie and ice cream every night sends you into a tailspin, prepare to share with your daughter! I crave both so a not really a reliable guess. 
Total!! Girl= 2. Boy= 5

Vote below to see results!