In so much pain

💙proud mummy💙 • Hello my name is louise i live in ireland im finaly pregnant with my first baby after 8 years of trying to conceive.
In the back of my neck been going on for 5 days now and since Wednesday its gotton 10times worse and cry laugh sneeze cough open my mouth fully to eat or yawn cant lie on my right side with outh feeling severe pain like pressure pushing in to the back of my head it was in one littlw place but this morning i woke up and it had me in tears at 4am been awake ever since and it has gotton worse and spread further around to the other side of my neck pain started on left side of neck.its now going in to my left ear and down towards my left shoulder i cant pull my self up if im led down i cant sit up properly either i told midwife on Wednesday about the pain feels like there is fluid i know there is infection but they done nothing i was in again yesterday they done nothing sent me home im trying to get my hubby to takr me in now as the pain is unbearable now cant hardly move my head even hurts to swollow good mind to take this all further and to top it of im 36 weeks pregnant...just want this to go away now need it to stop 😭😭😭😢😢😓