SCREW THEM! 😢

Maleah • 21 year old Mama of a beautiful girl. She will be two in Dec 2018. Currently hoping on baby number 2!
Screw the people who don't hire you because you are pregnant! This hotel was literally in some desperate need for help but guess what? They don't want to hire me because I'm pregnant... Ughh! I need this job! I need money!! I hate this! The father of my baby is working part time and going to school full time at a university and that isn't enough to support us! I'm so scared and nervous! :( 
Update: btw I don't appreciate people asking why I decided to have a child at this time if I didn't have the money. First of all, I had a good full time job before I was pregnant but they started to cut emplyees because they had to many. I had gotten pregnant while having this job. We were doing great with money then. Everything was okay. I happened to be one of the people they cut. So here at 26 weeks I'm trying to find a job. So please, don't Tell me I'm wrong for having a child without having the money, I had the money got pregnant then got laid off.