Over it !

Nicole • 23 College Senior First Time Mom
So I'm 39 weeks pregnant and just not in the mood for anything. My SO has a 5 year old daughter whom he lets get away with everything. Lately when she comes over we argue so much and we argue because of her mother (extremely irresponsible). Im,at the point where I just want to leave him or tell him that his daughter can't stay here if she can't follow rules and behave. She bit another kid while at his mom's house tonight. We left to go,pick up his sister,from work and,while we are out I get a flat. Then we get a phone call that she bit this girl and,smacked her. He gets there tells her,no more movie night and she's,going to bed when,we,get home. Oh,but when,we,get,home hes outside with her playing with the dog like its nothing. Then I get mad and he goes,and,puts the tv on for her. So now shes sitting there watching,tv when she attacked,some girl. No punishment nothing. I can't have that shit around my son. All her mother does is promote violence she needs positivity when she is here. Ugh end rant