Pot...

So lately my.... Shall we say "guy" (not really my boyfriend, we broke up a month ago but we will probably get back together) started smoking pot. He used to be this guy who didn't want to drink (which he doesn't thank god) or do drugs but his friends have put him in the mindset that pot is totally okay. He doesn't smoke it very often but when he does it makes me sick to my stomach. The other night I saw him out with his friends and he whispered to me "I'm totally high rn" and I just wanted to throw up. Then last night we hung out and right before we hung out he smoked with his friends and I was angry. Like I don't want to hang out with someone who's high. And he wanted me to kiss him and stuff and his mouth tasted like literal smoke. AND it made me feel absolutely nauseous that I kissed him when he was sharing a bong with five other guys. I guess it's the momma bird in me that I want to protect him, I've dated him since we were 14 and now we are 18 and I know he's grown up, I just don't want this to consume his life and frankly I wish he didn't do it at all. But I know I can't tell him to stop. Do you guys think I'm overreacting? Should I just relax? I just want him to be healthy and make good choices because I care about him so much and I feel like lately he isn't himself. Thanks!