venting…

I am so tired of having to so everything around the house BY MYSELF! 22 weeks pregnant with a messed up knee and it's troubling to get around right now so the least I ask for is a little fuckin help with the chores! Yes you work on the weekdays but that is no fucking excuse to not want to help with the chores! I come from a household with both working parents and both still help each other with the chores! My father worked 13-14 hours a fucking day and he'll come home and help with whatever! But your excuse is "I'm tired from work" even when you yourself say that you don't do much fucking work! And I'm tired of cooking only for him to say "Well my mom puts this in it, my grandma does it this way" well sugar I've tasted your grandma's food and it's not that fuckin hot like you think and just because they do it doesn't mean I'm gonna do it! I use my granny's recipes and if you don't like it don't fuckin eat it! He had the audacity to tell me our baby will like his food more than mine??? Really? And his grandma's food tastes better? That insulted my grandmothers cooking and really pissed me off!! Then I ask him to put the leftovers away (mind you I've been on my god damn feet since I woke up this morning!) and he couldn't even do that for me! Like you haven't done anything all day and you can't do this one little fucking favor for me!? Like I'm done cooking and cleaning for this grown ass child, if he wants something done, he can do it him damn self! Sorry for this being so long but I am extremely annoyed!