gaming boyfriends/father

Hailey • Kinley Sophia was born in July 2015 and Theos Aiden born January 2017
I hate video games so much. HATE THEM! I don't care that he plays but when it starts to get in the way of your family it needs to stop. It's a problem... I was always told do not let him play world of Warcraft! He gets into that all it does it takes up his time! That is all he will do!! 
Well about a month ago he started playing again. I was so upset and begged him not too but he didn't care and started anyways. He told me on I won't do this that takes up to much time but I'll just play for fun. Then the next pay he told me he's going to start rading 4 times a week. Wtf. 
Now every time my daughter does anything (14 months) and I want him to see it he can never walk away from his game. If I need help he doesn't ever walk away from his game. It's a problem but he doesn't see it. 
Now tonight my daughter was tired and she ran to his game room to say goodnight and he wouldn't because he was too busy playing his game. He kept saying in a min I need to beat him first. She cried and cried so I gave up and say goodnight to her and put her to bed. That was it! I'm done!! How can you not say goodnight to your own daughter!!!! Why is this game more important!???
And to make things worse I am 22 weeks pregnant and now I feel like Im screwed because I feel as if this game is his number one. 
I don't know what to do. I just wanna cry. He will not stop playing because it's a hobby and I can never change him but why can't he see it hurts me. This isn't right 😰