Long 3 days!

Randilynn

So back in July 9f last year I wanted some spunk in my life and I wanted to rock a mohawk and dye it splat red. Had family Court so had to cut it off and look respectable. No problem did it. Then started to take hair skin nails from IT WORKS! Hair was growing quick I was pleased. January I found out I was expecting our rainbow baby so of course couldn't take hair skin nails anymore. So I stopped taking it. Found out I was expecting a boy, and my other 2 boy births I have basically taken buckets of water and dumped it on my whole body as I feel I over heat before the big push to have baby out. So I wanted to get my hair done in braids so I was able to not seems as I just jumped out of a pool 😂

We have been putting single braids in for 3 days now and been staying up very late to get them done. I am so freaking close to getting them done that I don't know if I can talorate anymore pulling on the hair follicles but it needs to get finished. Well it's like almost 230am and I need to attempt to get sleep seeing how Friday I'll be induced 😮 💙💚37+3💚💙