Rough week- sorry its a little long❤️

Lauren
What a roungh time ive had
After 5 years trying to concieve, 5 rounds of fertility meds we found out we were pregnant last Friday. By Tuesday i was bleeding and had been told i had miscarried, i had a blood test with hcg of 9 progesterone of 1 and was told if i took a pregnancy test it would be negative. I was heart broken. After a few days i started to feel something wasn't right and after the mother in law said you should test again as she had the similar with her first child, i thought what have i got to loose?! So i took a clearblue Saturday and a positive was up in seconds. With hcg that low impossible right? So decided to take one sunday morning positive and monday afternoon super positive! I rang the epu that diagnosed mc and they brought me in for bloods straight away. Had my blood taken and hcg had risen to 185 (more than doubled every 48 hours) and progesterone was 5, although not out of the woods yet im thank ful its not the end yet. Scan tomorrow to check its not ectopic and Repeat blood test next week. Wish me luck please girlies! Baby dust to all dont loose hope❤️