Evil Comes in Many Disguises

Sa
When I found out I was pregnant, I told my mom two minutes after I saw the positive on the test and immediately called my boyfriend from the bathroom. 
I'm now 17 weeks and my family and extended family is VERY EXCITED! As is my boyfriend. However, there's a lot of crap happening on his side of the equation.
His mother is embarrassed FOR ME. She has asked my boyfriend on numerous occasions to convince me to have an abortion. She said, "And she won't get rid of it?! Are you sure? Make her get rid of it!" I blocked this out of my mind for a very long time and even forgot to tell my family about it until recently. Also, his parents (and him), haven't told ANY of their family about the baby. His mother, a grown woman, cries and stomps around the house because SHE, HERSELF, is embarrassed. If anyone is embarrassed it should be me, the 18 year old girl who got pregnant. I am not her daughter and she has no right to talk about killing my baby or how embarrassed I should be. She's RIDICULOUS. And now I'm 3 weeks away from knowing the gender and she still tries to tell my boyfriend to make me get an abortion. NO ONE can make me get an abortion. 
I literally am risking my life for this baby because of all the medical conditions I have and all the meds I had to come off of to have a safe and healthy baby. Her opinions are not welcome here.