Not what I need right now. #rant

Due on the 29th, living with the father... not intimate with the father because a couple months ago I realized he had another girlfriend that he was not willing to drop... whatever I knew he was a cheater before and I forgave him, but then it was too much for me and I separated from him and moved out... found out I was pregnant and decided to keep baby, he promised to help out... really I could've afforded my own rent if I didn't have to pay for the pickup truck he made me sign for last year, he quit his job months ago and he only recently got a new one...

I've been asking him to help me clean, but it's always I'll do it later till he gets mad that I'm nagging him.. I'm not asking for much, just that he cleans the floors, does hi own dishes and stops leaving laundry everywhere...

Anyway gives me some bullshit on how he wants to end things with that girl and that he knows that she's sleeping with a coworker.. whatever I really don't care for drama I have more important things to think about... I just started maternity leave and I'm due soon, so I could care less that his gf is screwing around.. last couple days he's gotten obsessive about it; going to her apartment and waiting to see if her coworker dropped her off, trying to talk to her, making fake fb convos with the coworker trying to get them to fight etc..

Wakes me up this morning bawling his eyes out, saying he's suicidal, hates his job, hates his life, how she doesn't care about him, how I probably hate him now too (keeps saying he loves me😧, but come on man I can only take so much bullshit from him), that he can't eat or sleep...

Says he probably won't go to work and will lose his job... and he wants to go home (to another province)

Well that's the thing there.. if he loses his job, I can't afford rent and vehicle payments and what am I supposed to do then with a baby? Daycare has a year long waiting list and cost almost 1000$/month.

He left a couple hours ago crying and I told him to call the suicide hotline and if that didn't help to go to the university hospital (has a psychiatric ward) and to go tell them that he's suicidal to get help from a professional...

But Christ I do not need this right now... on a side note I read somewhere that majority of first time mom's have their babies past due at around 41 weeks wonder how true that is