stressed about my job

Maggie • 25🌞Mommy to💙Luca 12/31/13💙 Logan 02/14/17💙
I'll summarize: I have been with this company for 10 months. I earned a privilage to work from home within that time that some of my tenyared coworkers still don't qualify for. (Not bragging, just an example that I put my all into my work you know?)
Well this pregnancy has been a bit difficult and I'm only 18 weeks. I had such intense migraines last week I didn't feel safe to drive the hour commute especially half way with my toddler to take him to daycare. I called out of work two days and gave notice as far ahead of time as possible AND I used PTO I had saved to cover the hours...
Turns out, my supervisor was talking to a friend of mine that she was going to put me on a corrective action for attendance!!!!! That would have revoked my new privilage to work from home (which is will be extremely beneficial and easier on me) I even explained to her what was going on and how I had to get some tests done (EKG, blood work, and was told to rest rest rest)
I'm so sick of busting my butt even while feeling half dead and in pain, just to have threats thrown around while I even used my own vacation time so I didn't step on toes.
I want to cry... I'm disgusted with how companies treat their employees especially ones that bust their butts for them day in and day out. 
😞😞 thanks for letting me rant. Needed to get it off my chest.