Sciatica and PGP.

I've been suffering with 'sciatica' from about 28 weeks. I'm now 38 weeks. I believe I am also suffering with PGP because from what I've read up everything adds up to what I'm suffering with. Now I've been taking paracetamol every 6 hours like I've been advised to do but it doesn't help one bit. Doctors put me on codeine to help the pain I'm in but for one it makes me feel horribly sick and two it only takes the pain off for an hour. I've got to the point where I can't move in bed at night I have to stay in one position otherwise I'll end up in tears because of the horrendous pain. I can barley walk, I'm having to shuffle along the floor because it hurts me to lift my feet/legs. I can't sit or stand for long periods of time or I'll end up with severe back pains. Bending down causes me discomfort, even sitting on the toilet hurts me. Getting dressed causes me so much pain as well I can't lift my leg without getting horrendous pains in my legs and bum. Even when climbing into the car I struggle because I'm left in agony. I've tried resting but I'm still in pain and I've also tried keeping active but im left in agony where I'm in tears because I can't cope with the pain. I'm off to see my midwife tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else has suffered from this? Do you reckon I could asked to be induced? Even if I asked for a stretch and sweep to help move things along? I don't think I can go on for the next two maybe even four weeks (if I go over) in this pain. It's ruining my day to day activities and I feel like such a lazy cow because I can barley do anything without being left in agony. Any advise would be great? Thanks ladies!