I just need to vent!

Sj`s Mommy
My husband and I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl! Yay! We are very excited to start this new chapter. However, we are having some trouble. My mother-in-law and her husband decided to leave to go all the way across the country four days after the baby was born and they won't be back for two weeks. They are pretty much the only family that he has down here except for some distant cousins. My family lives over an hour away and my mom tries to be here to help when she can but my dad doesn't want her staying for more than a few hours. They have kids too (my youngest brother is six). So far we've only had a few visitors. No one is here to cook or run to the grocery store for us at all. I'm also trying to heal and deal with hormonal changes. Baby blues are hard! I keep crying for my mom. I was trying to breastfeed but I've given up hope. There's too many new things to learn and I'm not sure if she's latching on right and no one is here to look and help me. Why did everybody just leave my husband and I? Why can't we get any help? All of our friends who have children are also hours away. His friends are down here but most of them are men. All my friends are an hour away and I only have one or two. I just feel so frustrated and annoyed. We're just left here to do stuff on our own with no clue how to raise a baby. I'm so scared something will happen to my baby! What if I do something wrong or she smothers or something? I just can't quit crying!!