Parking Hell

Rachael
After having a relatively rough morning I head to Walmart. Now I realize where my choices would be questioned just in that one statement. But coming out I see that a lovely car is parked over the line within about a foot and a half of mine. Believe me I stood behind my car trying to figure out for like five minutes how I would get in. I resigned to opening the passenger side door, half crawling, half scooting, my body across the seat and the center console. I then see the person, I'm assuming the owner of said lovely vehicle, get in their vehicle and sit and watch me finagle myself into the driver seat. My shirt has pulled up, my maternity pants with that lovely putrid flesh toned band are exposed and I'm especially struggling getting my left leg down from on top of the dash. When I am finally seated I turn to see this said person with a disgusted look on their face. May I say that it takes a pregnant woman a special amount of time to leave the feeling of anger. This all seems quite hysterical now but it wasn't funny at the time😂😂😂 seriously it sucked. If I could have crawled back out.... 😂😂😂 I will be parking at the back of parking lots and walking from now on.