Stress

Alexis
I know its not good for me and the baby, and this topic is not pregnancy related, but i dont really have anyone to talk to. My dad was rushed to the hospital this morning, my fiance is leaving to Canada for the weekend and the small store my fiance helps run got robbed last night, and of course the boss hadnt gotten the theft insurance up and running so business is going to take a big hit. Everything is happening all at once and this poor little bean in my tummy is probably feeling all the stress that i am trying to keep under control, because i don't want to crack and lose my mind this weekend. Now i am on the process of figuring out who can feed my outside cat while i take the inside cat and dog to my moms, since my sister, who is the home care provider cannot be bothered to spend any extra time helping mom then the 3 days that she feels like showing up, and believe me she gets paid full time for hours that shes not even there. Yes, i am grateful that she showed up today and spent the day at the hospital while i got my stuff figured out, but thats it, she wont do anything else. Which means i have to cart up all my animals to go to moms. Ugh.. if you read this far thank you, and please keep my family in you thoughts and prayers