SO lied about wanting a baby...

T

So, I just found out last night that my SO lied to me about wanting to try for a baby. It was HIS idea to begin with. And then all the sweet things he was saying, getting me all excited and anxious for a baby, and then last night he tells me he doesn't want to try and didn't mean it to begin with..? I'm so lost and hurt. He's being so inconsiderate of my feelings. I now feel so depressed and let down and he just says "what do you expect?" Or "what do you want me to do?" I don't know what to do. I have lost all hope of ever wanting another(I have a 6 year old daughter). This makes me never want another ever. It's always heartbreak after heartbreak. We've already been trying for a few months, and when it failed the other months, he always said, "don't worry babe, it'll happen. Maybe next month." And then always telling me he's "excited to see me with a baby belly." But yet he doesn't understand why I'm so hurt and let down by what he said last night and then again this morning. Or doesn't care. I can't even talk to him about this because he is just an asshole to me about it. Sorry for the vent sess...

Edit: And then on top of it, I get to have my sister rub it in my face that she's pregnant. With the "isn't it funny how you've been trying and I wasn't and got pregnant lol"....ughhhhh!!😭😭😭