Am I pregnant?

Miranda

Okay so here's my story... I have one big boy born June 2009, after my first I started birth control (depoprovera). I continued the bc for about 3 to 4 years, I got off around 2013 and have been off since. My bf at the time and I were not trying to concieve just being careful. We are now trying and have been for a couple months. The other months no bfp. I heard that when your on the depo or any bc that long sometimes your body doesent ovulate or get pregnant as easy as you once could. So this month I feel I might have a good chance. Hubby and I were pretty busy during my ovulation period. Today I am 13 dpo and I do not have any regular period systems.. ex. Cramps, sore breast, emotional. If anything I've been gassy(tmi)

I was gonna pick up a dollar store test to just see, but idk if it would be too early to test and if birth control could be effecting my chances. I'm attaching my glow. The pink is period, green ovulation, and hearts resemble baby making. Any suggestions please?

***late entry*** took a dollar store test this morning after post, not first morning urine.. bfn. Af due tomorrow. I started feeling bloated and what felt like a slight side cramp. Not sure if after is on her way..