Mom fail

E
We were both out of the room when the baby was sleeping peacefully in his rock n play. I was in the bathroom and for yucky reasons couldn't get up right away when he started crying. My husband was right outside the door (in plain sight if the baby). I texted him to grab the baby but it took maybe 2 minutes. By the time we got to him he was freaking out crying. He was shoving his hands in his mouth like he does when he wants a bottle. I made him one, but it took a minute of course. He was so worked up by the time I tried to feed him I think he was trying to eat too quickly & swallowing air. So, we were battling gas & wrestling for burps. He just kept crying, even when we were feeding him. I got myself so worked up at that point, I started to worry something was seriously wrong with him. I panicked. Finally my husband got him to relax 100%, gave him his bottle & he took it perfectly fine. Never again will I let my baby get that upset. I was sick to my stomach & heartbroken. 
He's sleeping like an angel now. And all of his bottles for the night are prepped so there is no wait. Ugh. I feel awful he had such a rough night :(