don't know who the father is 😖

Heather
I'm pregnant found out about 3 weeks ago I have no idea how far along I am. I'm honestly freaking out right now. No doctor can see me until November 7th and I'm not even sure if I'm going to have an abortion or not. Me and my ex were apart for 3 months been together for 3 years he always wanted another child i didn't because I was so un sure of our relationship it was always falling apart. During those seperated months me and him were still seeing eachother he cam inside me a couple times and I took the plan B pill freaking out. I'm 21 years old. This is my first time ever getting pregnant anyways during those 3 months I took the plan b pill 7 days later thinking it would work then I met this guy who fell in love with me during those 3 months we had sex and he claims it's his CHILD. I'm not sure who the father is and I'm so scared 😰 I want to get a paternity test but they cost 1,700 and that's before the baby is born. I honestly don't know what to do about this. Both guys think it's their baby!! Any suggestions? Should I have an abortion? I really don't want to but I don't want a baby with that other guy he's too obsessed with me and I feel like he probably did what he did on purpose!!!! 😖