pregnant

So today I took a test and it was positive. I've been having so many mixed emotions about it because I'm scared. I know I'm going to make a great mom but I'm also 18 years old and work a 3rd shift job. I only recently moved out of my parents house to be with my boyfriend of almost a year. I don't know how to tell them exactly because this is the one thing they didn't want to happen. I mean don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend and we intend on getting married in the future but I also grew up only wanting to have kids after I was married. But I don't believe in abortion and I don't want to give it up for adoption I want to keep it so we decided that we are. We may not be stable enough for it just yet but my boyfriend said he would work two jobs if he had to and that he's going to practice welding to get a really good job. I was worried about how he was going to feel about it and he melted my heart by telling me we'll get through this no matter what and that  he loves me more than anything. I feel so happy but I'm still scared to tell both of our parents. 😕😞