He's here!

Alexia
I started having abdominal pain on  Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.  My partner started timing them and they were about 6-7 minutes apart.  I called my OB at about 6:30 am, and she told me to go to the hospital.  I decided to stick it out a bit because I had had a false alarm at week 38 and was sent home. 
 So noon rolls around and the contractions are about 5 minutes apart (at this time, I told my partner to go ahead and go to work bc I didn't think it was for real lol). I guess I took the pain well because my mother kept telling me that we needed to stay home bc I wasn't in enough pain (I guess she was expecting me to be in agony and screaming like she said she did)
 Nonetheless, her opinion frustrated me, and I insisted we drive to the hospital my OB wanted me to go to.  We got there (I absolutely hate this hospital btw) and they told me that that were full and I had to wait in the waiting room with 2 people ahead of me.  I was PISSED bc I felt like nobody took me seriously.  We sat down for like 5 minutes and I told my mom "let's go".  
During the drive home, (around 2:30) she kept stating that we should go home so I just agreed because I was annoyed, and had mentally made the decision that when my boyfriend got home, I would just ask him to take me to the hospital that I REALLY wanted to go to.  He got home around 4:00.  I got in the tub to ease the pain and when I got out, my mucous plug came out.  It was then I told him that we needed to go. 
Once I got to hospital #2 (the good hospital) I was 7 cm dilated and sent to labor and delivery immediately.  I received the epidural and my water broke in its own at 11:55.  
I started pushing at about 1:00, and he was born at 3:34 am, weighing 8 pounds 5 ounces on October 13th at 39 weeks and 5 days.  Sorry so long!