Belly bands & decreased fetal movement?

Kimberly

So my back has been killing me so my husband got me a belly band back brace to help. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and worked a 12 hour shift at my job (I'm a GM at Hooter's) and noticed I hadn't felt the baby (who is usually crazy active) as much as usual, but thought maybe the band was affecting my ability to feel her..

When I got home, I took off the band immediately and got into comfy clothes, and sat with my husband to watch TV and relax. It's usually when I feel the baby the most, and she usually is extremely active and stays active for the rest of the night, but I barely felt her. I felt a kick or two, and tried to reassure myself and my husband that I was overreacting.

Now it's morning and I'm at work and I've barely felt a peep from her. I have felt her twice all morning and it's freaking me out, but last time I freaked out over something with the baby and went to the hospital, it was nothing and cost me $700! Should I be worried? Can belly bands cause decreased movement?