depression after birth.

I'm honestly scared of posting because I have been told I'm a bad mother for feeling this way but I can't help my body is doing this to me and I don't k or where to go for help my old ob? Or call a new doctor? No one ever wants to help when I try. After birth I didn't even get to hold my son because he pooped inside of me and was 35 weeks so had to be rushed to the nicu section. I finally got him home when he was a week old and I didn't know what to do I am a young mother (19) I've had problems with depression in the past but I've never felt this way not even wanting to wake up when he cries or crying with him or just crying because my husband ask me what's wrong or even looking at me I don't feel like eating anything but force myself because I'm breast feeding and know my little man needs good stuff to keep him all nice and healthy. Everything aggravates me or makes me cry I just feel down I honestly hate myself and I hate the feeling my husband works all day so I'm home alone all day I moved to South Carolina about five months ago and me and him bought an apartment so I have no friends or family to go to and me and his family do not get along so I'm completely alone and I just don't know who to reach out to my ob acts like it's not his job to deal with it