I don't want the father to see my baby ever!!!!!

The father of my baby and I are not together anymore. He basically kept me prisoner in the house. He would tell me not to go outside and that I couldn't talk to my best friend who lived a few doors down just because he didn't like her. He would make me do, in my opinion, terrible things in bed to/for him. I think the only reason why he liked me was because of my age. I was 19 at the time and he was 51 ( I have a thing for older men ). But anyways, he would make me do things that made me think that he was  into little girls. Don't really want to go into detail because I don't like the memories. 
The last thing he told me before we broke up was that he hoped me and my baby died. I haven't seen or heard from him since and I'm glad about that. But my due date is slowly creeping up ( March 2015 ) and I am thinking about asking for child support. I really don't trust the father of my baby. He is a pill head and smokes weed. 
Is there any way I can get child support without having him see my son?
And if he does demand to see my son, can I bring my bf with me to supervise? I do not wNt my son to be alone with his father. I don't even want to be in the same room as him.
Even writing this makes my stomach turn.
Please don't judge me or hate me. I just want some advice.