fake friends and always feeling down

Hey. I'm 17 and I'm in my 11th grade year of high school. And I honestly sick of high school. I want to go to college and get ready to start my career and etc. so These past few weeks I notice 4 of my friends isolating themselves and hanging out more without inviting my other friends, which is perfectly fine. But I always felt a certain way towards it. Soon enough I got over it because one of my other close friends that are in our little click felt the same way and we would talk about it, well this weekend I had plans and my friend got annoyed because I couldn't hang out. (Yes I know it's childish) and start writing subs and now it's almost like I'm being ignored. I'm just really sick of the certain emotions I go through with friendships. I care about all of my friends but I'm really sick of them and highschool and to know I have one more year irritates me. Any advice!?! What should I do?!? Am I wrong for feeling this way?! I'm ready for something more serious. Like a loyal bestfriend that will be there for you no matter what. 
UPDATE: I wish it were that easy. But society is a bitch. Like I feel like I don't care about the situation. It's just that I'm annoyed about feeling a type of way. Like why can't we just stay positive and humbe. I'm sick of negative energy