I cheated on him but we are not together🤔

Kirsten
So I'm talking to this guy we used to date. He broke up with me but we are still messing around. So yesterday my other ex boyfriend text me and asked me to come over. I went over to his house. At first I was trying to distance myself. He told me to come sit by him. We watched a movie , he took of my jacket. We cuddle , I had some alcohol. I wasn't drunk but I was tipsy. He started sucking on my nipples , I told him I didn't want to. Then he started to go down and eat my out and kissing on my neck. Then the next thing I new we were having sex. I felt bad about it so I said I want to stop. The next day the guy who I had been recently messing around with was coming over to see me. I felt so bad about it so I told him I was not in the mood. He new something was wrong with me. I lied to him and told him I wasn't talking to nobody. He was furious and told me that, we were done. I eventually told him the truth. I didn't want to tell him because I knew how he would act. I just didn't understand why he was so mad, we are in a relationship. He forgave me , but I don't know if we will ever get back together. I am 20 years old , I have never been in a situation like this. Am I a hoe for it ?