34 weeks pregnant and he confessed to cheating on me.. Heart broken

Lucy
Me and my guy had been together for almost 8 yrs. We've had some rough patches to say the least. But we always had a solid relationship and we would talk about our future together. We have a 6yr old together and I have a 10 yr old from a previous relationship. In April we decided to expand our family so after 2 months of trying we got pregnant with our baby girl.. Everything thing seemed to be going fine. But As of lately he's been real distant. Hanging out with friends..going to bars.. Erasing messages. I would ask him to be honest with me if he was seeing someone else but he would deny it. This past Tuesday after my prenatal appt. He told me he wanted to move out and get his own apartment. I was heart broken to even hear that. I was thinking that mayb he was just nervous and scared about the baby coming so I told him just to take some time to think about it. We're about to have a baby in 4 weeks and I just didn't want to stress about it so I asked him if he could at least give us a month. The kids wore already talking about having thanksgiving and Xmas together and I didn't want him to not be here for that. Since then he's been staying at his friends house and we pretty much have kept our distance and only had sex the other day and this morning. We wore still seeing each other everyday and when he would pick up the kids in the morning he would lay down with me and kiss me. Well last night he came home at 5am drunk ass hell banging on the door and asked me to lay down with him. He was crying to me telling me how awful he felt and fell asleep. I noticed around 6:40 that somebody was blowing his phone up so I texted the number from my phone to see who it was. There was no reply so I went back to bed. He left to work at 9am and at 10am he came back yelling at me going thru my phone. He was beyond upset and stormed out the house. I'm asking him what's wrong and I call him and he tells me to leave him alone. An hr later I call back to the number that was calling him and he answers the phone telling me to quit calling.. After that I stopped calling and all he tells me that he would come by later and talk to me. Well he came and he was talking in circles and I just told him to stop with the b.s and tell me the truth.. I asked him if there's another woman and he said yes. Apparently he's been with her for more than 3 months now. And he said that recently they had sex. My stomach fell to the ground. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This isn't the man I knew And fell in love with. He said he would still pay the bills till I get on my feet. And I just told him that I couldn't bare to have him in the delivery room. It's just to hard. I asked him if she knew I was pregnant and he shook his head. I'm so overwhelmed with emotions. I can't even cry. The only person who knows is my brother and soon I'll let my mom know. I just don't know where to even begin. I see now all the signs that I missed but would have never thought he would take it as far as to sleep with someone else while still having sex with me. I feel disgusted and betrayed. I don't want to hate him but idk how were going to co-perent when she's born. He let me ask a lot of questions so I do feel a sense of closure. I'm just trying to figure how move foward in life and get rid of the hurt.. I honestly wish I could run away but reality is killing me.. I just needed to vent and get this off my chest and pray for God to lay his hand on me. I need all the prayers I can get...