Rant...

I have been with my bf since may and im now 20 weeks pregnant with identical girls... Well hes not helping me pick names, and then not caring that i want to talk to him but says i have an attitude when i dont. Im scared they have pre-ttts. Well we have been fighting (he starts them, he admitted it) for almost 3 months which has stressed and worried me. He has broke up with me twice over stupid s***. Well I've been done stressing about him. We was living with his mom and stepdad who acted like i didnt matter and they dont care about my babies so i came back to live with my mom. He works out on the road doing floors. Ive gone to all my appointments alone except 2-3. Well hes controling. I had to get rid of facebook and have no guy friends. Well he went and got him a brand new phone, he didnt need one his old one worked just fine no cracks or anything. Well i jave had my phone for two years and its cracked and glass is coming off and he wont buy me a new one at all.. (I cant work very high risk) well he got pissed because he said he had nothing to talk about and i didmt message him back so he got pissed. Well i cant stand when someone messages me "k" to me it means f*** you and f*** off. He sent me that because my mom is taking me to walmart to get a card for my phone because he wont give me any money. What would yall say to that? (P.s. i am not dealing with his s*** anymore and he knows it. I'm just not sure what to do)