on again, off again bleeding?!

Kelby
Hello ladies!! I'm in need of any advice or suggestions here! I'm a 20 year old sexually active woman. I have ALWAYS had terrible, painful, and very heavy periods. You know the ones where you're in the fetal position praying your cramps with subside soon. In November my boyfriend brought to my attention that my period was a little behind on its appearance. Me being a little irregular anyways I didn't pay it much attention. Eventually it came, but it wasn't much of a period. I only had one tampon have anything on it at all. And even then it was a pink/brown color resembling mucus/discharge more than blood itself. I didn't cramp, my boobs didn't hurt. There were NO normal pms symptoms. A couple of days later I spot bled again. This time only when I wiped then nothing. It's been about 2 weeks since my (very light period) and I've been having the weirdest tightening pain in my stomach and staying so hot that I'm almost constantly sweating which isn't like me. I went to the restroom earlier today and noticed I was spotting again. I took a pregnancy test on my lunch break and got a negative result. But, I'm still concerned about this out of no where bleeding! If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!