After So Much Struggle...

Elizabet
Who would have ever known that finding out the gender would be so difficult? 😂
I had my appointment yesterday at 8:45am, at 8:40am I received a call that I could not have the ultrasound done because my doctors office never ran my insurance until today 😑 mind you, we have a dinner this Saturday dedicated to revealing the gender of our baby, that all of our family is attending.
So I say, okay let me call my doctor, the receptionist answers and I ask if there is anything we can do because of the situation...she says, well I shouldn't have relyed on finding out the gender, it wasn't like my baby was gonna cooperate for sure anyway. Which is true, but there's no need for attitude, you know?
After crying like a crazy pregnant person, my cousin (the baby's godmother) says, I will pay for you to find out today!
So here we are, driving an hour out of town to get to the most amazing place ever lol
The technician was so nice and understanding! When baby was starting to get stubborn she said "I'll be here all day until I can tell you the gender, it's Christmas." I almost cried
After an hour of trying to get baby to cooperate, it was confirmed, we are welcoming a Baby Girl 💖
Aria Jordyn Villalta 💖