You know who you are.

Sierra • Wife | fur mama | mommy to Eliana due 1/24/20 💗
I recently posted about a topic that was very sentive to me. I recently had a miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) in which I was absolutely devestated. This month I started having symptoms again and missed my period. I asked a few groups what they thought about what I was experiencing and if they had experienced something similar. To me this was a very sensitive topic as I'm very scared of having another chemical pregnancy or an issue that prevents me from getting pregnant (problems that run in my family). I was simply looking for answer. I never "spammed" the community. If anyone had anything negative to say, they could have kept scrolling but we all know that there are always a few people who have to bring everyone down for their own pleasure. I ask that everyone who sees something that they don't like or feel the need to comment negativity on, please just keep scrolling. You never know what that person is going through in their life. This could be a very serious issue for them. You could ruin a whole day for a person just by commenting something rude or insensitive. Watch what you say to people. Think before you type.