Different Parenting

I have boundaries with my children. I let them be involved with anything that is age appropriate. I believe in encouraging my children and speaking life and truth in them. I believe in disciplining them by letting them know I love them but not their inapporiate behavior.

I hang out with some ppl that I completely feel uncomfortable around when their raising their children. They yell at their kids in front of others wich in return embarrasses them, they break them down with hurtful words. They let them watch or listen to whatever they want even if its rated R or explicit. They havent taught them respect for others or how to play nice. There are no boundaries whatsoever.

My heart breaks for these kids, I feel uncomfortable. At that moment i pray for the kid that is being mistreated.

I enjoy my relationship with the parents but I am not in agreement with their parenting tactics.

I understand no one is like me. But i am constantly striving to be a better parent, to work with my children and helping them grow in a postive way, to know its ok to make mistakes and to instill my unconditional love.

Its hard to give advice to the parents who think they know it all.

I need help with coping when I am around them.... Anyone struggle with the same thing? What do you do in a time like this?