Urgent Care ? or just wait?

So I've had cold symptoms for about 2 weeks now. I got it while I was traveling and literally EVERYONE on the plane was sick besides me. When I got home I had a fever and all that for a few days, my fever broke and I started to feel a bit better after a week. I called my OB after about 5 days and they just said to take mucinex and it should go away. Now the past 3 days I've had a HORRIBLE cough, I have the shakes but I don't know if it's bc I'm cold or not, (it's always really hot in my house) I woke up yesterday morning to blow my nose and there was a bit of blood and my mucus is a greenish yellow color. I woke up this morning and I'm still coughing but it's a dry cough kinda and it BURNS anytime I cough. Should I go to urgent care and get checked out?? Or should I just keep taking the medicine (mucinex, tylonal, etc) and not waste my time? 
I went to urgent care and they told me I have bronchitis 👍🏻 and that I should've went earlier and not let it get this bad but I'm on antibiotics now and they're giving me breathing treatments so I'm starting to feel a lot better than what I did before, thank you for the concerns though 😊😊😊