weight gain

I've been struggling weight my gain. Mentally and emotionally. I am very excited and happy and proud that i am able to concieve and that i will be a mother soon. BUT, i am very confident confused with what i am going through my pregnancy, I love everything except the weight gaining. I sometimes feel so bad and worried that I am gaining weight not so much to be honest with you but the thought and fact that i am gaining is something i couldnt accept. I grew up struggling with lossing weight and ive been lossing weight from time to time, i was 108lbs when i got married in April and now I am 127  and 4 months pregnant.. I tried to brush it off and make it an excuse that im pregnant and its okay to gain because its for my baby, i do eat accordingly. But everytime i get to visit my doctor and they weigh me and i gain 1 lb every 2 weeks hurts me or bothers me so much.altough i still fit in my regular clothes (small) still bothers me. regardless of many people telling me im pregnant and that im doing good with my weight i just dont feel comfortable with my body i wouldnt and i couldnt understand why i wont just let it be. My friends tells me its all my boobs and tummy thats getting bigger and they dont see anything else and i think theyre just being too nice.. how can i overcome this feeling? i dont want anything but the best for my baby and my pregnancy.. i still do eat and take vits and drink milk but i am not happy with my body change.. is this depression? what should i do?