She had the nerve

My MIL had the damn nerve to ask if my mom was paying for the baby shower cake. Why would she, my mom didn't get to plan or do a damn thing but yet she can pay for the cake just because she went with me to order it. My MIL has taken over every damn thing and just turned this pregnancy into a nightmare. I do NOT want her in the delivery room but I know my husband and she will be pissed, but at this point I don't even care. She'd find a way to take over me delivering the baby. 😂 Oh then she INSISTS on buying my breast pump even though I said buy it myself. She also insisted I get an electric breast pump. So she asks which pump I want and I tell her after doing quite a bit of research, but what does she do she buys me this cheap electric pump that has terrible reviews. Like why the hell would you ask me what I want and offer to buy it if you're not going to get it? In that case I would've bought it myself. Plus why would I go through the trouble of researching when you're not going to listen to me? I'm not ungrateful, it's just like why? I would've been more than happy to pay for it to get what I wanted.