morning sickness

My morning sickness had gotten worse , I'm currently 10.1 weeks pregnant and I've lost so much weight in the last month. I can't keep anything down.. I've tried all of the natural remedies & nothing has worked for me.. NOTHING! Not even the pregnancy teas . The only foods I'm able to keep down sometimes are pineapple, tomatoes, apples and oranges . I've been drinking lots of water & Gatorade to help hydrate myself a bit . I spoke with my doctor about prescribing me medicine to help w/ everything but she said "let's see how everything goes in the next  few weeks" I've done a lot of research and Diclegis seems to be the best option for me but my doctor won't prescribe me anything . I don't know what to do at this point . I've lost 17 lbs since December 3rd & I have zero energy . I've had to call off work a few times due to dizziness and nausea , I'm terrified to drive my car out of fear of passing out behind the wheel . I just wish my Doctor  was more understanding , she's a women who has kids.. I just don't understand why she won't help me . If she doesn't give me a prescription  tomorrow I'm going to switch doctors . I shouldn't be miserable during my pregnancy . I want to enjoy every second of it but right now it's just so hard to be happy when I'm super sick all the time .