My baby's father

Calysia
So I'm sick and I'm 16 weeks today and the father of my baby and decides that he wants to be a father after he verbally and tried to physically abused me while I'm pregnant. And now me and him have previously dated about a year-and-a-half ago and things like that because of its two year olds mother. Now that we've dated it we started dating in March of last year by September we got into this really really bad car wreck and the car was wrapped around an electricity Pole and we're able to walk out of the car although if you looked at it you would have think somebody died. Well not even 3 weeks later I found out I was pregnant and then I was a little over 5 weeks pregnant well when we were in the hospital they did some tests including the pregnancy test I had a CT and MRI and x-ray and they did not see the baby at all. Well when I found out I was pregnant it was a very emotional week and a half for me. well I spent that week and I have pretty much crying my eyes out and it really really upset me so much. I was mainly upset at the way he was acting we live together we should literally everything all the way down to my car because his car was totaled and we hadn't finished all the paperwork to get him another one. Well he packed up his stuff after he was asked to leave because he was depressing me just that bad he didn't talk to me they wouldn't touch me you wouldn't look at me and I just was tired so it was asked to leave. Well in the process of breaking up he said he won't ever talk to you again he was telling me that I should have a baby by him that he was an unfit father telling me to go have a baby by somebody else and telling me he wasn't going to ever come around and he wasn't going to ever do anything for the baby and he was telling me that he had some stuff going on with somebody else that wanted the same goals as him that didn't include a child and that he gave all that up for me and now he can't go back to them. He pretty much was just throwing in my face that he had other people he could have been with but he let them go to be with me and the fact that I'm having a baby and ruining his life. The sad part about it is his mom who I thought would have been too happy about it told me I know there's a hospital down there in Georgia that you can go get an abortion at.