older husband/taking preg prep pills. anyone else?

Elle
Does anyone else have a DH in his 40's? All of this research about slower and misshapen sperm with age is freaking me out. We've been TTC for 2 months. I just started taking PregPrep fertility pills today because I had no EWCM last month or hardly any CM at all. Between his age, and my sudden CM shortage, I'm so discouraged and afraid. I know it's only the beginning but I can't help but obsess. I was like 90 percent sure I would get pregnant on my first try cause my sister did, my mom had 6 of us and every single woman on my moms side of the Fam got pregnant in her twenties no issues. Btw, my husband is in excellent shape and relatively healthy.    Built like an athlete, more cut than his 30 year old friends. I know that's not super related to sperm count but just ruling out the unhealthy or overweight recommendations now. He's healthier than a horse. Also he has a daughter already from a previous relationship so he's not sterile. Just worried his age (slower and fewer swimmers, and my lack of fertile fluids is a recipe for baby making disaster. Prayers and baby dust to the rest of you!