Husbands ex cheated...

Jacky
So before me and my husband started dating, he was with this one girl for 4 years. He eventually broke up with her cuz she slept with this guy Mike. When we started dating he would see him around town and he would get super mad and say he wanted to beat him up and i get it, he made a fool of him with his then gf. Its understandable to be mad. After a while we stopped seeing him and havent seen him since the beginning of our relationship well over 3 years ago. Well, my husbands best and only friend moved away from our town, so he only sees him when he comes down. His friends uncle is our neighbor so he hangs out there alot when hes here. I dont mind at all, my husbands best friends younger cousin is my age, 19, anf hes always been close to her, he sees her as his sister. I get along with her very well but were not bffs or anything. Recently shes been seeing this guy and when her family met him, my husband just happened to be over. He told me it was Mike and he saw him and said hello, even had a couple beers with him. He said it was like it was no one to him, someone completely new despite knowing they had sex with the same girl. His friend, who hasnt came dowm yet, proceeds to call and i hear my husband cursing up a storm about how she shouldnt be with him because of what hes done and hes know to cheat. My husband gets mad easily but i know when its over something small or somethimg that really bothers him. This seemed to really bother him for some reason.. i got really mad and he said if it was his younger cousin he would want someone to tell him something to watch out or whatever. I asked why it bothered him so much if he still cares that he had sex with his ex gf and he said no and for me to be quiet bc i dont know how he feels about that and i said so u still feel that then and he said no its guy talk i wouldmt understamd amd that he doesnt have to tell me how it feels. It just bothers me that it still seems to bother him even tho he denies it. Idk if im over reacting but i get mad over thimgs like that. When we first started dating his family would still talk to her and tell his ex gf they miss her so i dont like her name even crossing mind.. i just dont know if i should drop it or keep insisting to know what he feels about that, why hes so bothered.