Rant about mother, pregnant and want to work!!

So I'm 25 and 37 weeks pregnant and because of financial issues my husband lost his job. It's been hard for him to get one because of his status in this country. He will be returning to his country after I deliver to come back legally (hes been here since he was 2 so he had no control of him being brought here illegally but that's besides the point) we thought it was okay to move in with my parents. But my mom has been nothing but stressful for me always asking for rent which we are paying $350 for the small basement where we live. Plus all the other payments we have like loans, car payments, phone bills, insurance, buying our own groceries etc She knows we don't have money and the baby is on the way. Also, I have a little sister who is a brat she is 3 years old and is constantly fighting with my 6 year old daughter. She literally is no angel and that's another conflict we have. My mom is constantly getting onto my daughter even though she sees my sister pulling my daughters hair or hitting her. My daughter is calm and it's sad she keeps asking me to please find another house because of that. I Can't wait to start working again. When did you mamas started working again after you had your baby???
I'm desperate I want my own place now.