This has been the roughest time of my life.

Natalie • Would do anything for my family to make sure they are always smiling

Losing my baby girl at 20 weeks has veen the most horrific thing i have had to deal with. Everyday since oct 21 has been a struggle with myself and my fiance to keep my sanity. Thankfully he is the best man i could ask for. And I'm so thankful my sweet angel brought her mommy and daddy closer rather than seperating us like it has done to some. I just wish i could find some peace and know that i will soon get another chance to prove to myself that my body is capable of carrying a baby.

Because she was preterm from a infection that was found late due to medicaids poor service. I feel as if i am partial to blame for not being more cautious over my health and taken better care of myself. Yes she was a huge surprise but it has taught me that you never know when something can happen and you should be better prepared for anything life throws your way. I've made it a point to get in better health. And all i can hope is my sweet baby girl is lookin down from heaven and sees what I'm doin because of her.

Any other moms experience a preterm lose as well? Was there anything that ever helped?