Most embarrassing moment

So a few nights ago my boyfriend and I decided to fool around in his car, and it ended up getting pretty intense. He was fingering me pretty hard and eating me out at the same time, and girl pemme tell you it was boommbb. In the moment i forgot about all my insecurities, I felt so connected to him, it was just so amazing. But, in the midst of it he looks up at me and goes, "What's this dark stuff?" And I looked down and I saw blood. Now, I'm a virgin and I was nowhere near starting my period, so I started to explain to him that it must've been because of how rough he was being... buuuut before I could, he opened the car door and threw up. Twice. And that was the end of our fun. I was so embarrassed, so completely mortified that I started to cry and he just hugged me and rubbed my head and was a really good sport about it. I was so upset because we've been dating for 3 years now but don't get many chances to have some fun, and when we finally do this happened. I'm so lucky he was so nice to me about it, but I can't help but feel so awful about it. I don't really know what to do or what I'm asking from you guys, I just needed to vent I guess.