relationship Stress/ Problems

G
Hey guys I'm gigi 👋🏼
I need advice.. so me and my boyfriend are 9 months we'll be 10 months on 1-29-17 but anyway so In the beginning of our relationship His family was nice cousins and all and then on thanksgiving of 2016 my Boyfriends mom got drunk and before we got to his cousins house I asked "when are we leaving " (I forgot the game came on) so she said "well the game comes on so idk" so then I'm at his cousins for thanksgiving for 4 hours me and my boyfriend we're tryna end out night at my moms house with my family but me and my mom got in a fight on the way home .. so anyway I got home went on Snapchat watched his cousins Snap and she posted his mom saying "she asked me when we're we leaving and we didn't get there yet , for all that she could of stayed home " so I was offended drunk are not (everyone says it's the truth juice when your drink) so then he told me she thought I just left so then the next thing was his brother and male cousins they are cool and all but sometimes their flip floppy and it's like I wanna be cool with all the family at least so it was weird when they we're cool one minute nice the next so then I thought well I guess they don't like me and then his older sister she's in her 20s sometimes when I said hi to her she wouldn't speak back and I found it rude and then a while back when I first met my boyfriends stepdad and mom they we're in a argument (I was raised to not interrupt adults) so their arguing and so I'm like ill wait to say hi and 10 seconds later his mom comes in like did u speak and in my head I'm like is she serious 👀 and I'm like no yall was arguing and I didn't want to interrupt that's how I was raised and then she was like well speak next time so then months go past and I come over again one day and my boyfriend is going to do laundry so I'm like ill wait off to the side and then its stepdad told him to move his car out the grass so I said I'll just wait down here and he saw me move and said "who's that " I'm like it's me and then he goes back upstairs calls my boyfriends mom saying I was hiding in basement (I wasn't hiding )  and then he likes I can't come back it's his house blah blah and I knew when I first met him my boyfriends mom was scared of his old ass 🙄 so whenever that happened I was mad cause it's not like I could say "hey this is what happened can u talk to your husband" so i was just pissed and then yesterday which was 1-24-17 I posted on this Facebook the car is packed and I didn't realize I commented under her comment (my boyfriend was having a thing at skyzone) so she's coming at my neck cussing me out saying "your didn't pay for his car and put gas in it " blah blah (I actually do put gas in the car) so then I'm pissed and she's a grown woman I'm only 16 so I'm like wow then she was talking about my wigs (that I slay so well) and then my boyfriend deleted it and right now idk what to do and I need help because I wanna be cool with his family but at this point I just wanna put my hands up like I give up f y'all .. like they all hurt my feelings except for his real dad now he's super cool but he doesn't count right now lol but I just idk what to do the cousin situation about Facebook is heavily on my mind and it makes me wanna keep my distance From my boyfriend but that's wrong and he really loves me and cares but idk at this point his family is rude 😞😞💯