Impatient!

Ok so my husband and I have only been TTC for 2 months. I don't even know if December counts because I came off birth control pills earlier that month. I had an 8 day Period, then got off the pills per my doctor because we wanted to try, and a few days later I had another period which was heavy and painful (they usually aren't). I had been on birth control for 10 years. (I'm 28) According to Glow I should have started my period today. I've been so impatient this week, with excitement and this all being new. I took a test 4 days ago, 3 days ago, and then today. All negative. I have dull achy crampy feelings in my pelvis and my back hurts. It feels a bit different than period cramps but every time I  go to the restroom I keep expecting to see it there. I have two friends that just found out they were pregnant this week and it makes me anxious and impatient! I feel so silly saying that because I know some of you have been struggling for a long time TTC so it makes me feel bad to even be impatient. I just wonder could I still be pregnant? I don't think I'm waiting long enough to test.