My fiance hit me..

This is anonymous because I just need someone to talk too. I have a fiance who I have been with for about 3 years now, we both have children from previous relationships. I have an older son and he has a younger daughter who's mother is determined to ruin our lives. We are paying court fees and constantly battling over non sense. This week my fiances lawyer dropped him because he said the time and drama from his exes lawyer was too much and not worth the time. He has been very stressed and I have tried to be supportive no matter how hard it is. Today he picked up his daughter for a weekend visit, he always changes when his daughter is around, he ignores everyone in the house except his daughter. My son and I are used to it but there are times when it becomes annoying. Tonight was particularly hard because of the drama we have been dealing with and we are both on edge. His daughter his supposed to have a 7pm pick up, the arrangement is she should be fed and bathed since his ex wanted a late pick up on Friday evenings. His daughter was not fed dinner or bathed and I admit I was irritated. We got the family fed and put his daughter and kids to bed and we were both downstairs talking. He was telling me how his daughter was asking to watch a TV show and I jokingly said oooh I thought she didn't watch TV at her mothers house.. That was the breaking point, he was just like stop harping on everything. I said fine and got up from the couch, his feet were on me so I pushed them off he kinda kicked me and tried to trip me. I was like hey don't be so agressive. I went to the kitchen and came back kinda mad about the way he was acting and started talking to him. He was ignoring me and staring at his cell phone so I grabbed it out of his hand. Thats when he got pissed he jumped up grabbed my arm and pushed my face up against the wall. He held me there grabbed his phone, pulled my hair and walked away. Then he said I am not sorry you deserve it....

I am in awe... Even as I retype it, its not real...... Do I leave?