halp plez lol

I need some advice. My parents don't know I am sexually active at all, so it's hard to go about getting an appointment to be checked out and what not, so y'all are my team at the moment lol but me and my SO had sex and something hurt really bad. We stopped and I didn't think too much of it because sex is crazy and messy and sometimes painful and inconsistent depending on SO many things. Well I had the next day wiped up blood, and it was in my underwear, but my period isn't for about another week. BUT it kinda burns like I have a cut and so I think I tore something down there. I've read articles and posts on here about tearing something but I don't remember what part it is that is torn, and is it mandatory I see a doctor? Or will it heal up if I be gentle and hold off on activities?