Can the past with your so be too ugly to have a beautiful future together?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years.. last may/June he would act so different as if he was talking to someone else.. this made me distance myself from him and start talking to someone else. Yes I cheated on my boyfriend and there's no excuse. I would ask him who he'd be messaging and he'd say it was some guy friend. Well a couple of weeks later he found out what I was doing. Words can't explain how I felt especially knowing how I made him feel. He stayed with me but 3 or 4 months later while his mom was in the hospital and i was with him he gave me his phone so he could go with her to another part that i was not aloud in to..I had his phone and read his messages. He had been messaging 4 girls when I was talking to the 1 guy. He had lied about it and hid it from me for all these months. He says he didn't do anything wrong but he lied and then hid it from me. We're still together and we both love eachother very much.. I couldn't imagine my life without him and I would never do anything to hurt him again.

Vote below to see results!