Bleeding?? Is my baby alright?

So I have been experiencing some bleeding the past 1 1/2-2 weeks. It started off as very light pink spotting here and there,then a few wipes worth of light brown (no leak), then red wipes (no leak) to now enough to wear a pad to be best prepared. I haven't gotten to the point where I have to change pads several times a day or anything like that but it is still scary. These last few times I've seen a small clot. U went to the ER for the spotting and the docs ran several tests which I feel caused me to bleed more. They told me I seemed to be miscarrying but provided no proof after running several tests and they didn't even let me see he ultrasound. They claim they didn't really see any "fetal walls" and nothing came back but to come back if I continue to bleed or experience cramps. I have not been in any pain whatsoever lately. I felt a tad of uncomfort in the stomach tonight which quickly passed. I hope everything is alright 😔They also saidI seem  to be only 5 5 1/2 weeks opposed to 9 like the pregnancy cemetery said. But my missed period doesn't seem to permit 5weeks or so (last period about 11/28-12/3)